- You only pay when a potential customer clicks. What makes PPC so awesome is that you know exactly where your dollars are going and you only pay when a potential customer clicks on the ad. With traditional advertising, you spend hope your target market actually engages with the ad, but you never really know where the ads are hitting.
- You set your budget and are in control of the costs. With Pay Per Click, you set your daily budget, and you can change it anytime.
- You can reach your target consumer at the right time with the right ad. PPC allows you to target a person in a specific place at a specific time of day with a specific ad. You can deliver very specific messages to your target consumer at prime time when they are close by.
- PPC can give you results very quickly. While organic search traffic is important for long-term internet marketing, it has a longer cycle to prove ROI. PPC can show results fast. You can start a PPC campaign on Monday and start seeing results in terms of traffic and conversions the next day.
- PPC data can inform your other marketing channels. PPC can tell your digital marketing team what is working well and what isn’t.